(I.C.E.)In Car Entertainment - Mobile Audio and Video

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Streetwise carshow pics (56k beware..)

Postby 3stagevtec » March 9th, 2008, 10:36 pm

Enjoy...

VW Bug.. real clean install...

International CXT (the BIG pickup from Sound Extreme)

This was in a Datsun pickup... nice!

Comfort's ride...

Sound Effects

Last edited by 3stagevtec on March 9th, 2008, 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 3stagevtec » March 9th, 2008, 11:00 pm

MK Primera

Some other various pics..

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 3stagevtec » March 9th, 2008, 11:20 pm

i gotta say, there's some seriously talented audio fanatics in Trini... just take a close look at the Sound Effects car for example... inspiring...

southside connections
punchin NOS

Postby southside connections » March 10th, 2008, 12:04 am

wayyyyyy so fast? i now reach home from it :shock:

SnipeR
Trinituner Peong

Postby SnipeR » March 10th, 2008, 12:11 am

jus got home from the show there. nice pics man....

spot de tuner!

ShaKarz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby ShaKarz » March 10th, 2008, 12:40 am

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I BEEN TO IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!

TREMORS 2 10 WAGON MASH UP D PLACE!!!

SOUND EFFECTS 2 12 CRV MASH UP.....!!!!!!

SOUND EXTREME 2 15 RED PEJARO MASH UP....!!!

N D CXT JUS BIG.................................. :mrgreen:

ShaKarz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby ShaKarz » March 10th, 2008, 1:04 am

for those who were paying attention.
whats the name of tha 2nd song the sound extreme 2 15" pajero play?
somthin bout gangsta love .. in a territory... somn somn.... :|

Loudsound Customs
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Loudsound Customs » March 10th, 2008, 1:06 am

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

out of all d cars i choose
ImageImage
:twisted:

i neva lucky 2 meet ah fello tuner :lol:

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » March 10th, 2008, 5:53 am

Wicked to 56K users boy,

Loudsound Customs
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Loudsound Customs » March 10th, 2008, 8:25 am

Lance wrote:Wicked to 56K users boy,

no lie 3stage yuh izza killa hoss :lol: :lol:

DJ Q
punchin NOS

Postby DJ Q » March 10th, 2008, 8:37 am

and they say trini have no talent...

DEM RIDES SWEEEEEET

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 10th, 2008, 8:41 am

show was kool....but really frustrating to those who have to go to the arena to do whatever.....too much unessecary cars that was just parked up there doing nothing in the venue which made getting to point A to point B a nightmare......saw some stuff i never saw b4 though which was a plus..... :D

spam
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby spam » March 10th, 2008, 9:15 am

casper wat yuh end up doin did you compete ?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 10th, 2008, 9:26 am

Soundstream_626
Riding on 17's

Postby Soundstream_626 » March 10th, 2008, 9:27 am

aye look me behind d civic (cream t shirt wid brown sleeves) snipeR yuh eye good boi... if yuh had see yuh boy breakin eh neck to see inside the cxt and then harry tell meh .. "pssh come up nah man" , that was rel cool of him

here are a few shots i took

tizic
Street 2NR

Postby tizic » March 10th, 2008, 9:35 am

Tremors 2 ten SX..real fuggin sweet..talk bout clarity..install an soundin real bess..
Sound effects CR-V bess install impressive..
Xtreme audio 1 twelve..soundin real good..nice choice of sounds..

All said an done..congrats to all winners..well played an deserved..judgin was well done...great points were takin into consideration..hence..my personal opinion..was appreciative of how winners were chosen...

WELL DONE STREETWISE SOUNDS..HOPE U PPL CAN UPHOLD D STANDARD.. 0X

Loudsound Customs
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Loudsound Customs » March 10th, 2008, 9:36 am

didnt check it out much buh da enclosure for the XXX RE look to SMALL :cry:
1 of those 15 shud b inna 6 cubic :cry:
who own d truck jed.....dem hav rell paper :shock:

Soundstream_626
Riding on 17's

Postby Soundstream_626 » March 10th, 2008, 9:45 am

i tink dey say is junior sammy truck... and btw loudsound i ask for yuh eh ..i see a car wid a single p3 12, i tink, in it and a loudsound sticker...is a guy in a pink shirt i ask

as for the sound of the xxx well .. d mids was deafning to say the least ... loudest mids in the show no doubt .. but we all know how those xxx play, i felt the bassline more than anything .. not relly much loud bass buh dred lows ... it would probably be better appreciated in quieter environment

Loudsound Customs
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Loudsound Customs » March 10th, 2008, 9:54 am

yea jed no lie killer lows...buh da man hav rell paper jed wen i c da truck i was like :shock: an den XXX :shock: :shock:
:lol:
yea daiz meh boi wit d p3 he say rell men like how it playing and he say some tuner ask 4 meh.....wen i was there ppl only saying da sounding rell bess is nuh ah boss amp playin da, how much yuh pay 4 da sub :lol: :lol: :lol:

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 10th, 2008, 10:21 am

tizic wrote:WELL DONE STREETWISE SOUNDS..HOPE U PPL CAN UPHOLD D STANDARD.. 0X

people walkin all over the place and parking up blockin other cars from moving from here to there is standard???? :?

also stoppin the show at 2 15" and not lettin the big guns play was a thumbs down to me cuz iz d big guns everybody duz come to see jed....

kronikkreationskrew
Street 2NR

Postby kronikkreationskrew » March 10th, 2008, 10:37 am

police shut down the show jed, they do it everytime, we dont ever know the definite time the ydo it, last time they hit us half past 9.

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 10th, 2008, 10:45 am

^^^^i fine some of dem police duz really move ah kinda ahow for real u know....

show pull relll crowd...was a relll good lime....iz jes the confusion inside needed some serious attending to...and dot com only talkin while some of dem cars playin they tune an dem jed.....somebody shoulda tell him about dat...

Loudsound Customs
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Loudsound Customs » March 10th, 2008, 10:58 am

Soundstream_626 wrote: btw loudsound i ask for yuh eh ..i see a car wid a single p3 12, i tink, in it and a loudsound sticker...is a guy in a pink shirt i ask

yea well u will kno my enclosures as dey will have that sticker on it..sometimes on d windscreen as well its a small 1.5" x 5" sticker, im in the process of making some polos 4 me and my frens so u guys shud know by dat time ........some enclosures dont have stickers as some ppl buy to sell back

ShaKarz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby ShaKarz » March 10th, 2008, 11:33 am

casper wrote:
tizic wrote:WELL DONE STREETWISE SOUNDS..HOPE U PPL CAN UPHOLD D STANDARD.. 0X

people walkin all over the place and parking up blockin other cars from moving from here to there is standard???? :?

also stoppin the show at 2 15" and not lettin the big guns play was a thumbs down to me cuz iz d big guns everybody duz come to see jed....

that only happened at the start of the comp like for 1 12" (guess it was jus not ur day boi) but look at it as a blessing in disguise cuz tha 1 12" atomic silver wingroad wukkin!!! :shock:

after that cars were flowing in n out the arena smoothly :|
d music comp rly start late... like 9. so i guess daz why d bigger categories din take place. cuz 2 15 finish round 11:30pm..... which is late....

but the show was a success IMO. and it sud be looked at as a standard for up coming shows............ 8-)

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » March 10th, 2008, 12:03 pm

Shakerz wrote:that only happened at the start of the comp like for 1 12" (guess it was jus not ur day boi)

na na na...yuh talkin madness dey pal....i didnt get in for single 12" and when i tried to get in for single 15" (which was after single 12")...it was relll therapy still...people was reversing out the arena and was blockin some of the cars that wanted to go in and random drivers had to come out they car and ask people to move they parked car so that they coulda filter out through a small space for the 15" men to compete....apparantly u didnt see all dat....it was happening for a while too...

but look at it as a blessing in disguise cuz tha 1 12" atomic silver wingroad wukkin!!!

i ent tryna sound "cocky"...but....i really eh care who sounding louder dan me or wat u know....cuz i know for the little bit of thing i have...i duz impress a good bit....rell people come up to the car last night asking what drivers i have and if they could see how much subs i have....jed...i jes doin this for fun....if a man beat me then so what.... :? ...i did most of my install by myself....and i proud...it duz look scrappy but it "wukkin" too...i sure i coulda give that silver wagon a run for he money jed...where i was in the line outside was right in front of he and eclipse an i get to hear both of them quite clear...they mighta mash me up as how is a streetwise show...but say wat....i still had fun...

but the show was a success IMO. and it sud be looked at as a standard for up coming shows

it was a sales success ...yessss....but as far as keepin the standard of a car show sound off...it needed a MUCH MUCH more...so i cant agree wit u saying that this show should be the standard which should be set to follow.... :| ....because IMO...it was rell chaos....ize nuh d only one fine so too eh.....so iz nuh jes me being difficult....plenty of them systems playing outside was distorting rell bad and they had they mids boxes up on they roof adding insult to injury...
Last edited by casper on March 10th, 2008, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tristanrules
Sweet on this forum

Postby tristanrules » March 10th, 2008, 12:06 pm

de soundeffects install looking wicked

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » March 10th, 2008, 12:06 pm

hmm

who vex loss but what bess show - that was 1 of d WORST shows i have ever been to ever !!!!!!!

confusion & bad layout like foss time ! ....they let in ALOT of non music ordinary cars to ppl who just park up inside d place probably because d owners thought their rides would be safe inside d place

they shifted a arena to d north side & took up double d amt of space they normally would - very unnnecessary because it means less space for other ppl

whne i came in i didnt know which side to go park & i came prepared to demo a few songs but they made me triple park (cars each in front d other) & was opposite close to d dj so who can hear what

on d topic of DJ - MOST ANNOYING i have ever heard in any carshow ....most small music cars could not play because mr DJ figured he had to play to cover d whole premises right throughout d whole show besides when was time to play in d arena ....dj noise caused everybody who wanted to play to play at max vol so was distortion from EVERYBODY esepecially d big guns

NO crowd pleaser but judged so who knows if curry favor goes on or not !? - honestly i dont know if judged or crowd pleaser is d worst yes ..... :roll:

only thing worth seeing in d show was d few tastefully done custom cars like d blue primera wagon , bug & 1 or 2 more

saying again : 1 of d worst shows i ever attended ......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Leffy
Riding on 13's

Postby Leffy » March 10th, 2008, 12:10 pm

:? Well just a noob on this sight..........

:o But went to the streetwise show

and if thats how they uphold standards they need to check there self.
Streetwise brought in to much cars in the venue that wasnt competing or better yet wasnt even looking good. They just there taking up space.

:| One more thing wats up with judging only streetwise cars winning so you can tell me non of de other cars are better then them :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock:
Last edited by Leffy on March 15th, 2008, 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SnipeR
Trinituner Peong

Postby SnipeR » March 10th, 2008, 12:11 pm

ShaKarz wrote:......but the show was a success IMO. and it sud be looked at as a standard for up coming shows............ 8-)

EH?? that show was disorganised as hell! cars parked all over like if is the beach we gone. i take a half hour to get into the arena from right outside! and another half hour to get back to where i was parked.

i was in the arena during the single 12 competition. was lookin for u boy casper. u woulda do some damage in there, i'm sure :wink:

Soundstream_626
Riding on 17's

Postby Soundstream_626 » March 10th, 2008, 12:20 pm

i agree with rovin oh fack man tell d damn dj shut up and lower d volume nah ... i want to hear ppl cars ... and i also agree .. lotsa cars that werent show material were mixed in , no music no rims no paint nutn ... designate a secure parkin area and call dat george

Advertisement

Return to “I.C.E. / Car Audio Tech”